Nearly a month ago..
Hello Everyone!
WOW What a month we have been through! :)
Sandy has been bugging me to update my blog so I'm taking this time to update this blog so she will be happy to see what I have to say :)
As I had posted in previous entry that our house had additional people staying from North Carolina, Bucky's brother Bill and his wife and two daughters came to stay with us for about 3 weeks. They found a place to live so they had moved out on August 7th to their own place about 2 miles from us. Bucky's Mom is in town from North Carolina so she is jumping from our house to Bill's and back. :)
August 5th was Mom's birthday, we celebrated it with her at her house eating taco salad dinner. It was yummy as always! :) (I'm not sure if there is any pictures)
August 11th is when we celebrated Ryan's 8th birthday at local bowling alley. He had 7 guests who came. Actually several more came was siblings of the children who was invited. Everyone enjoyed a game of bowling! The young kids had gutter guards so they wouldn't get too many gutter balls so they had so much fun. Ryan had cupcakes but it was decorated to look like it's a sheet cake. Ryan had a wonderful party.. He turned 8 on the 12th. We got pictures of the party but I have to find the CD first. Sorry..
August 13th is the first day for Justin and Tori to return to school but not middle school. They both started their first day as freshmen in high school! OH MAN!! My two kids are already old enough for high school!!! I am not ready for that!!
August 17th is when Justin actually turned 16 but we celebrated it a day late at a Japanese steakhouse. Justin invited Marty who is also a KODA (kids of deaf adult) he lives across us on the same street. So it is natural for them to hook up! The prices of food looks so expensive but with the portions they gave us, it was enough to feed 2 or possibly 3 people from one plate. Everyone had to get doggy bags for the food we were too full to finish. Again, we do have the pictures so I will post it here..
Mom, Dad, Sandy, Bucky and I went to Kanki's in Raleigh NC for Sandy's 15th and my 18th birthday then 17 years later, we decided to do this for Justin's birthday as Justin LOVES Japanese culture and marital arts.
We will be celebrating Tori's birthday this coming Saturday the 25th or 26th the Sunday since she will have a volleyball game at TSD Saturday morning so we will have to pick her up and her friend Justine after the game and hopefully will be able to get shelter to be able to have cook out for her birthday. If we are not able to secure the shelter for her cook out, she wants to go to skate rink for her birthday. I can't believe my little girl will be 14 years old. It seems just yesterday when she was 3 years old enrolling into pre-school at TSD. Time really flies. We will get pictures for that and post it here when I can..
~*~*~*~
August Birthday
August 1st- Barbara Dunkin - Tennessee
August 3rd - Sher Smith - Tennessee
August 5th - Sherry Cromwell - Tennessee
August 5th - Lillian Wynn (Mom) - Tennessee
August 12th - Ryan Carver - Tennessee
August 17th - Justin Carver - Tennessee
August 17th - Katie Davis - Tennessee
August 22nd - Mildred Mitchell (Mom Mom) - North Carolina
August 26th - Tori Carver - Tennessee
August 26th - Marcus Rivers - Tennessee
August 26th - Greg Martin - Tennessee
August 31st - Jeane Harmon - Tennessee
* Happy Birthday to you!
* Happy Birthday to you!
* Happy Birthday to Dear August Folks!
* Happy Birthday to you!
I will close for now and post pictures in the morning. I'm ready to hit the hay and say zzzzzz..
Till then, Mary










2 Comments:
Wow! Sounds like you've been so busy! It's hard to believe your kids are that old. They grow up too fast anymore. Happy birthday to all of them. I know August is a busy month for you.
Now ur turn to bug Sandy to update HERS! Lol
Post a Comment
<< Home