Bucky, My Precious Husband..

This is a open letter to my precious husband as we celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.
Bucky,
As we celebrate our 15th anniversary, you and I know this wasn't always a smooth sailing but I feel the ride we had been on last 15 years make us each better person knowing what and how it take to be married and be the person we want to be for each other.
I want to say Thank you for making my life complete by being my husband and being my partner creating our three beautiful children.
I had been wondering about how to define you as a person/man/husband/Dad and here is what I had came up with.
B-Broad shoulders to shoulder all the responsibilities you have as a Husband, Dad, Son, Son in law, Grandson, Grandson in law, Brother, Brother in law, Uncle, Friend and Man
U-Unabated, your strength always continues to stay strong to face each day you face. When one thing comes and tries to knock you down, your strength keep you standing strong and keep going for the next blow. You have not been beaten yet.
C-Certitude, you always are so certain of yourself that we always think and feel you are without any doubts.. Even though as your wife, I know you have moments where you feel uncertanity but it's just moments comparing to majority of time you are always so certain of yourself.
K-Kindness of your heart to be willing to give/offer helping hand to people in need without expecting anything in return..
Y-You are the only person that can be YOU!
I am proud to say "This is my husband, Bucky!" with this meaning to the person you are! Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin, up and down, side to side, happiness and sadness, and storms and quietness of our marriage last 15 years. I look forward to share another 60 years with you and celebrating our 75th anniversary among our children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren.
When I saw this song on Extreme Home Makeover TV show and I told Sandy I loved that song! So she forwarded me this song.. It describe us! I love you so much and nothing else matter to me.. So we are living on Love! I'm going to post one more song here..
Artist/Band: Jackson Alan
Lyrics for Song: Livin' On Love
Lyrics for Album: Greatest Hits Collection
Two young people without a thing
Say some vows and spread their wings
Settle down with just what they need
Livin on love
She dont care 'bout whats in style
She just likes the way he smiles
It takes more than marble and tile
Livin on love
Livin on love, buyin on time
Without somebody nothing aint worth a dime
Just like an old fashioned story book rhyme
Livin on love
It sounds simple thats what you're thinkin'
But love can walk through fire without blinkin'
It doesnt take much when you get enough
Livin' on love
Two old people with a thing
Children gone but still they sing
Side by side in that front porch swing
Livin on love
He cant see anymore
And she can barely sweep the floor
Hand in hand they'll walk through that door
Livin on love
Livin on love, buyin on time
Without somebody nothing aint worth a dime
Just like an old fashioned story book rhyme
Livin on love
It sounds simple thats what you're thinkin'
But love can walk through fire without blinkin'
It doesnt take much when you get enough
Livin' on love
No it doesnt take much when you get enough
Livin' on love
~*~*~*~*~
Artist/Band: Jackson Alan
Lyrics for Song: Remember When
Lyrics for Album: Greatest Hits 2
Remember when I was young and so were you
And time stood still and love was all we knew
You were the first, so was I
We made love and then you cried
Remember when
Remember when we vowed the vows and walked the walk
Gave our hearts, made the start, it was hard
We lived and learned, life threw curves
There was joy, there was hurt
Remember when
Remember when old ones died and new were born
And life was changed, disassembled, rearranged
We came together, fell apart
And broke each other's hearts
Remember when
Remember when the sound of little feet was the music
We danced to week to week
Brought back the love, we found trust
Vowed we'd never give up
Remember when
Remember when thirty something seemed old
Now lookin' back, it's just a steppin' stone
To where we are, where we've been
Said we'd do it all again
Remember when
Remember when we said when we turned gray
When the children grow up and move away
We won't be sad, we'll be glad
For all the life we've had
And we'll remember when
Remember when
Remember when
Happy Anniversary and I love you always and forever! You can see that I have always loved you from this link..
Your wife, Mary











8 Comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARY AND BUCKY!!!!
I can't believe it's been 15 years already!! just seems yesterday that I was standing up there being the maid of honor!!
Hope you have a wonderful day even though you both will be very busy still.. You'll still be together :)
Yep! How true for us to be together today! :) Wish us luck at the job fair today! Maybe we will be lucky enough to line up something today! :)
Thanks for the Happy Anniversary wishes :) yep! 15 years ago you and Billy stood by our sides and 2 parents and grandparents sat down to the ceremony.. WOW Time flies! :)
Love ya! M-
happy together for 15!
HEY! again, you should have gotten married on my birthday! HMPH!
(kidding) as long as you both be happy ahead years!
love you, Hedy
Hedy LOL!!
October 26 1991 was on a Saturday that is why we got married :)
Love ya!
M-
It is so great to see people still happy together. Keep on keeping on. I agree that Bucky is all the things you say he is, but you also are a wonderful person with all the attributes he has and you all make a great couple. I'm honored to call you my friends!
Mary, what a lovely tribute to your husband. Yes, he's a good good guy that was lucky and fell in love with his best friend. I am so proud of you both. You are such a wonderful person. I couldn't imagion him without you. You go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Smile I'll be around for the big 75th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. ha
Love Mom M
Happy Anniversary. Hope It Was A Good One For You Both.
Vicki, Mom M. and Robert,
Thanks for commenting.. We had very nice anniversary.. busy but real nice.. :)
Check out Bucky's Blog.. he updated!! :)
Love you guys! Mary
Post a Comment
<< Home