For the locals in TN
Hey everyone who lives in Anderson County or local to Anderson County or even those who are willing to drive a distance to Oak Ridge TN,
If you are looking for a good meat market, I can recommend you to check out J & M Butcher shop on N. Jefferson Circle.. I saw an commerical for the shop on TV other day and wanted to go and check them out so Bucky and I did went on Friday to check them out.. We were impressed with their quality of meat and how much we got in meat.. The prices are average as you go to Wal-mart or any other meat dept in food stores.. I like their bundle pack plan so we (Mom/Dad, Sandy/Robert, Bucky and I) plan on buying two quarters (front and hind) and divide it up among us..
You can go to this website and check them out.. The people there are so NICE and friendly! We bought a bundle pack last Friday and will be buying more as I think we get good deal in that..
Till then, M-










4 Comments:
yeah they are great.. we bought one of the bundle packs they offer and Robert and I think they're pretty good prices for the bundle.. and we do plan on buying the bundle packs from now on.. I REALLY like it...
YEA I LOVE THOSE MEATS, LOOKS SO GOOD I ALREADY TOLD FRIENDS ABOUT THIS MEAT CENTER THEY WILL LOOK FOR THAT PLACE SMILE WE HELP THEM SOME MORE BUSINESS..LOL
mom
Yes, and I've heard that they grind their meat daily too. So that makes it exxxxxxxxxxxtra spacial! Hehehehe :)
Hello Mary! My name is Ola and I'm 14 years old. I'm from Poland! Haha Bye bye!
Post a Comment
<< Home