Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, August 03, 2006

August rolling around again..

August have come around once again!

First of all, I want to wish all August folks Happy Birthday!

Barbara Dunkin - Tennessee - 1st
Sher Smith - Tennessee - 3rd
(Mom) Lillian Wynn- Tennessee - 5th
Sherry Cromwell - Tennessee - 5th
Ryan Carver - Tennessee - 12th
Justin Carver - Tennessee - 17th
(MomMom) Mildred Mitchell - North Carolina - 22nd
Tori Carver - Tennessee - 26th
Marcus Rivers - Tennessee - 26th
Jeane Harmon - Tennessee - 31st

Again, if I didn't mention you, please do let me know so I can post it on my list and my calendar :)

AND HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL!!! :)

Tori is returning to school on Monday the 7th and Justin will be going on 14th! I can't wait for them both to be in school!

***

Congratulation to Travis and Suzanne Spiva of Tennessee.. They welcomed their first child July 29th.. Their son name is Evan Spiva.. I hope to see them real soon..

***

I voted today!! Oh boy! I finished one section of my Job Readiness training today early so I decided to stop by and vote before it get bit later so I thought I would be in and out within minutes.. Oh boy! I was wrong! I got in and sign my name that I'm present to vote. I waited ONE hour before I was able to vote and got out! I think I like the new machine but I just didn't like to sit so long waiting for my turn.. They only had two booths and the machines are new so people are not sure how to operate the machine.. Well, nonetheless I VOTED!! :) So will be looking at the news tonight to see those who won the election.. I'm hoping those I have picked wins and do the best they can do for our county..

Bucky is going by and vote after work tonight.. I hope it don't run so late for him as he will be hot and tired after work..


***

I'm active looking for data entry jobs around Oak Ridge and some areas in Knoxville.. I am hoping that I am able to get a job soon, the better! :) If you know of places that are hiring, please let me know! Thanks!

***

I will post again later as I have to go and fix dinner for the family! :)

Till then, M-

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, August 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on finding a job is your first planning. Me finding a place to live---MARYLAND, going back to MD is the best for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home