Funnies and Four Things about me..
AT A SUPERMARKET, I overheard two women talking in the next aisle. "Horace and I have been together ten years now and he makes me very happy," one said. "So I don't mind buying him what he likes even if it is more expensive."
"Well, with my Benny I have no choice. He's just plain fussy," her friend replied.
I turned into their aisle. Both women were loading their shopping carts with high-quality cat food.
--Contributed to "Life In These United States"
Two bored casino dealers are waiting at the crap table. A very attractive blonde woman from Georgia arrived ....and bet twenty-thousand dollars (yep, $20,000) on a single roll of the dice.
She said, "I hope y'all don't mind, but I feel much luckier When I play topless."
With that, she stripped to the waist; rolled the dice; and yelled, "Come on, baby.... Southern Girl needs new clothes!" As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up-and-down... and squealed... "YES! YES! I WON! I WON!"
She hugged each of the dealers... and then picked up her winnings and her blouse, and quickly departed.
The dealers stared a each other dumfounded. Finally, one of them asked, "What did she roll?" The other answered, "I don't know... I thought you were watching."
Moral ---
Not all Southerner girls are stupid. Not all blondes are dumb. But, all men..................... are men.
Four things about me........
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mom & Wife...the hardest jobs!!
2. Dietary Aide at Tn School f/t Deaf
3. Dietary Aide at Methodist Medical Center
4. Teacher Aide at preschool for the Deaf
Four Places I have lived: (I lived too many places so I'm listing them all :))
1. Tennessee - Clinton, Oak Ridge
2. North Carolina - Taylorsville, Mooresville, Raleigh, Wendell, Knightdale, Jacksonville, Midway Park
3. Virginia - Falls Church, Woodbridge, Richmond
4. Maryland - Laurel, GlenBurnie, Landover
5. Maine - Lewiston, Auburn
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Wife Swap
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Animal Planet - Animal Cops
Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Gatlinburg,TN
2. Orlando Florida
3. North Carolina beaches (Atlantic, Wilmington)
4. Moundsville WVA - Visiting family
Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. Mine~ www.lilalo.blogspot.com and check out those on my link pages
2. The Oak Ridger Newspaper www.oakridger.com
3. WBIR www.wbir.com
4. Knox career www.knoxcareer.com
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican - I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!!! YUMMY!
2. Chinese
3. Chicken Casserole
4. CHOCOLATE!!!
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. At home! :)
2. Beach
3. Shopping
4. Working so I can make money to buy stuff!
Four friends I think will respond:
1. Sandy
2. Mom
3. Mom
4. Vicki
Now here's what you're supposed to do and please don't spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a bunch of people you know including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of different little known facts about people.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home