August 8th is the WORST DAY!
Hello everyone!
I am hoping today, August 9th will be better day than we had yesterday! Yesterday was the worst day ever for us to encounter! It just had one bad thing happening right after another from 6 am yesterday morning till 10 pm last night! When I woke up 5:30 am this morning, I was thinking "God, please make this day better and don't anything bad happen to us" .
As you recalled, I posted that we got two kittens a few weeks ago.. I guess we are NOT destined to have kittens/cats! One of them died and we decided to give away the other one so nothing bad can happen to her.
Tori woke up to get ready for her second day of school and found Blank (gray kitten) dead on her bed so she ran upstairs to tell me as I was on computer checking emails waiting for kids to get dressed for school. So I went downstairs and got Bucky to check on the kitten and she was dead so Bucky disposed of it.. Tori was very upset and crying.. We don't know what had happened to the kitten but she was dead.. We thought maybe Angel (our dog) had killed her. Tori wanted Angel to go so I was to take her to animal shelter.. Bucky went to work but by mid-morning, he was too distracted to work so he came home..
Bucky woke Justin up so he could go with Bucky to animal shelter to drop off Angel, Justin was upset about the kitten but didn't think Angel would have done it.. No proof, no evidence to say Angel did this.. So he was upset that we were doing this.. Bucky and Justin dropped Angel off then left but turned around and came back to shelter to pick up Angel and brought her home.
Baby decided that she wanted to pick a fight with Buddy and attacked Buddy so I had to pry her off Buddy and put her outside and seperate from Buddy..
Justin came home and got on computer to talk with his friends and was told by his now ex-girlfriend that they are more of friends than boyfriend/girlfriend so Justin was upset but trying to be brave.. When I went and gave him a hug, he cried.. I felt my heart breaking because that day was one BAD DAY! What other thing could happen to us, what could I do to protect my children from those hurting feelings!?
Bucky was on his way to Wal-Mart to buy some salad stuff as we decided to order pizza for supper, we didn't feel like cooking. So Justin went out with Bucky to Wal-Mart but he decided that he wanted to take off to be with his friends when they got to Wal-Mart so Bucky was looking for Justin all over the store and couldn't find him. He went to different places outside Wal-Mart but couldn't find Justin.. He was so mad and came home.. Sandy and I decided to call those numbers we had on caller id to see if anyone (Justin's friends) knew where Justin has gone off to and finally got a hold of Kathie and with her and Elizabeth's help, we were able to find Justin.. WHEW!!
Sandy took Reese home with her and changed her name from Reese to Snickers.. I'm hoping that things are going better for Snickers.. Thank you for taking her in..
Bucky had let Baby in the house around 8:30 pm and Baby decided that she was not satisfied with her fight she had with Buddy earlier, they fought again but this time, Baby was not letting go of Buddy.. We had to work so hard to seperate them! DANG!! Make me so shaky badly and finally got them seperated and we took Baby outside again and we are getting rid of her DEFINTELY!! We don't need all those problems anymore! After taking Baby out, Bucky's Mom said, I got bitten on my toes when I tried to seperate them with my foot. OH NO!! As I looked for peroxide, Ryan was in the bathroom so I waited. Found that Ryan had cut his foot so I found the peroxide and applied that to the bites and the cut. Sent Ryan to bed with Bucky, Tori went to bed and I went to bed.. I had prayed before I went to sleep asking that we have better day today.. So I really HOPE it will be a better day for us..
Only thing that was good happened was that Ryan had one of his baby tooth pulled so Tooth Fairy gave him 2 dollars last night..
Till then, M-










1 Comments:
Hey, very sorry about your bad day.... but pray things will get better ....
Hope Justin, Tori will be all right
I LOVE YOU all MOM,NANA
Post a Comment
<< Home