Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ryan's Birthday and etc..

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, we celebrated Ryan's 7th birthday! He's so proud to be 7 years old but I am missing my little baby as he's growing up too fast for me! :) He is wanting to go to Vicki's house to swim this afternoon so I hope the weather cooperates so he can enjoy his time in the pool..

We had gone to Mom and Dad's while Bucky went to a friend's house in Clinton to fix the laptop for that friend.. 2 hours stay turned into all day stay :) Ryan decided he wanted to have his birthday dinner at Nana and PawPaw's house. He finally decided he wanted spaghetti for supper so Mom, Dad, kids, Bucky and I went to Oak Ridge to J & M Butcher shop that had opened up recently to buy fresh hamburger among other meats.. Went to Wal-Mart to buy cupcakes for Ryan to blow out the candle from.. So we returned to Clinton and celebrated Ryan's birthday with yummy spaghetti and cupcakes! Ryan blew the candle and told us his birthday wish "I wish everyone will be happy" WOW! a 7 years old boy who is so considerate of others, but that's Ryan.. He always is a happy child but of course he has moments where he will be mischievous but that's normal for any children, really..

We came home after the dinner and just relaxed at home.. Watched last portion of Drumline then watched Remembering the Titans.. While I was watching the movie, I was working on the list where I want to check out employments and I have about 40 places that I want to check out to see if they are hiring and have anything open for me! I HOPE SO!! :) I have gotten my first rejection letter from carmax.com... :( I applied for Business office associate at Carmax in Knoxville and they sent me a very nice letter saying that although my qualifications are impressive, they have decided to continue their search.. I thank them for mailing me the letter and let me know that they have made their decision regarding my application so I won't continue to look forward a call or something from them.. There are places that has not acknowledge Bucky's applications or send Bucky a letter of rejection.. So I really appericated that even though I wish it had offered me a job :) Well, I will continue my job hunt and see if I have gotten a job somewhere.. I have already applied at 10 places so far so 40 more places to look into.. Again, if you are local to me please let me know what places are hiring and I will check them out.. I want to network with others to help me with my job hunt and be able to obtain a job soon enough.. Thanks!

Tomorrow, Justin will return to school and leaving our house with no kids during the day! PEACE, QUIET, EMPTY, CLEAN WOW!! WOW!! Well, not clean all the time LOL! Because Bucky and I will still be at home at times when we are done with job hunting for the day.. :) I have no idea what he will be doing for after school activities but he needs to be doing something productive and doing better with his assignments..

Tori made Varisty volleyball team so she will be staying at TSD during the week for practices and games.. She's so excited she passed the try-outs so she is in Varisty team! She looks forward playing and going for Varisty basketball team. She's going to be busy young lady from now on.. :)

I will see what Ryan can do to keep himself busy during the week.. He has homework from school, writing word list 5 times each, putting them into ABC's order and know the words for spelling test on Fridays as well as reading the book assigned that day but I want him to be involved with after school activites as well so he can social with other kids his age.. Mmmm.. I really need to get in touch with the martial arts place nearby here and sign Justin and Ryan up for a year membership so they can do martial arts.. Mmmmm..

Well, I'm going to close for now and get our day started.. :)

Till then, M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home