Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My young cousin Josh!

My cousin Josh immed me other day saying he's in California! He was living in Indiana with his Dad who is my Dad's brother, my Uncle Murphy.. Then he moved to Texas where his Mom lives and now he's in California as he met a girl online and moved to be with her..

We finally got to talk on messenger.. He is going to be 19 in June.. Reminding me that I'm getting older as I'm going to be 34! LOL!

I consider Josh and his sister Elizabeth special kids of mine.. They came to live with my parents for a while when their Dad was not able to take care of them for a while.. I was young Mom with two little kids of my own. So I helped Mom and Dad with them a bit. I was disappointed when they went to live with a lady named Jo because I wanted to keep them myself but eventually they got moved to KY to stay with our other uncle Jerry, one of Dad's brothers before their Mom won the custody of them and moved them to Tx..

Joshua has his own myspace.com and when I saw a picture of him, OH MY GOODNESS he looked like my Dad when my dad was younger and he does looks like his Dad.. I think Uncle Murphy and my Dad looks a lot alike.. That's probably why I love Uncle Murphy very much! :)

This is my Dad many moons ago when he was a student at KSD in a Christmas play..
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/lilalo72/Dad.jpg

This is Joshua from his blog..
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/lilalo72/Joshua.jpg

This is Uncle Murphy that Elizabeth had sent me while ago..
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/lilalo72/UncleMurphy.jpg

I have him on my links too so you can keep up with his blog if you would like..

Josh and Elizabeth, I love you both!

Till then, M-

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mary.....i really like the way you write..you have a way with words...you should write a book..i bet you would get famous

 
At 6:38 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Thanks Josh.. I don't think I will be able to write a book.. My brain doesn't work good on long term thing LOL! :)

M-

 
At 11:24 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

Who's brain does anymore? Are you sure that is a picture of your dad? Looks nothing like him now. But your Uncle Murphy just needs to trim his beard and they could pass for twins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home