Baby, Our new addition..
When Mom, Mom Mom and Pop came, they brought Baby with them.. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Baby! She has GROWN since I last saw her.. I saw her when she was smaller and now she's solid dog!
I was worried that Angel and Baby may not react well with each other being girls.. But I think they did well.. Buddy doesn't care as long as she leaves him alone! LOL!
Mom Mom and Pop, Thank you for letting us have Baby.. Please know we will take good care of her and give her all the love and attention she wants and needs from us.. She will miss you both, of course! :) We let her in the house tonight and she liked the couch! LOL!
here's pictures of Baby that was taken Friday evening..











2 Comments:
That is a beautiful dog. She looks very sweet.
Patty, Thanks! She's REALLY SWEET! She is also very hyper! She loves all the attention she gets from everyone petting her whenever she comes up to us and that's like every 2 minutes! LOL! We love her very much and very happy she belongs to us now!
:) M-
Post a Comment
<< Home