Movies!!
This afternoon, Bucky came home from work and said let's go to Hollywood Video to get new release movies as we have MVP membership where we pay one flat fee monthly and we are able to rent as many movies as long as we can get two at a time so we go on regular basis to keep our movies coming and going..
We went in and WHOO HOO!! Big Momma's House 2 was out.. So I said YEA!!! We got that movie, Family Stone and Nanny McPhee.. We watched Nanny McPhee, It was cute and good.. I cant really say it's FANASTIC but it's pretty good movie..
I'm going to watch Big Momma's House 2 now and will be getting my opinion on it posted soon as I finish Family Stone also.. :)
Bucky, Ryan and Justin are in their beds sleeping now.. Justin took Baby down with him! So I know we will have to DRAG her outside tomorrow morning! LOL!!
Till Then, M-










4 Comments:
I watched both movies and I think Big Momma's House 2 was funny but I think the first one was more funnier than the second one..
Family Stone was full of drama.. I enjoyed that movie! If you like drama movie, this is one you may like to watch.. :)
M-
Watched "Rumor has it" and it was good movie.. Not extremely good movie that someone has to RUN and get it but it was good..
Going to watch "The New World" today.. Will post about it..
Till Then, M-
Mom just ask me to ask you how baby was doing? :-) They will love hearing she sleeps with Justin and has to be drug upstairs and outside ha. love u all
HA ha ha! Yeah, Baby really loves the attention she is getting from all of us every two minutes taking turns being petted! LOL! She still doesn't want to be walking uptstairs or outside.. She rather us dragging or picking her up and carry her out. LOL!
She also has adopted our couch as her bed.. When Bucky lays down on the couch, Baby just jumps on him and plop down as if Bucky's not there! LOL! That was so funny!
She slept with Tori last night (Friday night) along with Angel as Justin went to spend the night with his friend. Angel and Baby are bestest friends I think because they hang out together all the time, playing together.. Of course, Buddy isn't too crazy about Baby as he keep his distance but they don't fight so that's good for us! LOL!
Thanks so much to Mom Mom and Pop for letting us have her.. We love her so dearly! :) I know they do miss her!
Post a Comment
<< Home