Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Snow In Tennessee!

Beautiful White Snow in Tennessee!!

On Friday, the weather said we are to have rain then snow acculimation of 1-3 inches by sunrise Saturday morning and 6 inches by the evening, so we had snow when we woke up and the kids was having so much fun playing in the snow before it melted by mid afternoon. The kids was disappointed that it didn't last much long.. Bucky was hoping for a blizzard to be able to be stuck in the house for some reasons I don't know! LOL! Justin took the picture of the house with our first real snow!
He stood on the van to take this beautiful picture! The snow isn't much but it's still snow! :)

Tonight, Bucky went out and rang the doorbell so it would flash into other room to get my attention and said "It's snowing again!" So I went outside to look and WOW! It was really snowing pretty good! So I came inside to get my camera and try to catch the beauty of the snow but I didn't get that well but you could see the snowflakes was defintely falling.. I looked up the sky and took the picture as the snowflakes was coming toward us..

Just to imagine the flakes falling free and aimless toward the ground.. I often wish I could just fall down free and see where I land.. Well, in my situation it may be quick fall though! PLOP! HA!
Then I decided to take the pictures of our house using the night feature and I know it's not all that great but I think it looks pretty good..
You can see snowflakes falling there also.. We have the streetlight right across our house so that is why we have that yellowish look.. Snow is building up the ground so hopefully we will ACTUALLY get that 6 inches of snow the news weatherman said we were supposed to get.. Our van is coated with snow but my car isn't coated that well yet. Guess my car is hot stuff!LOL!! :)

When I came back inside, Ryan was very hyper jumping around, wanting to be someone in Dragon and Dunegon and I took his pictures while he did his moves of being that strong man! You gotta to admit, that little boy is so adorable! :) He loves being "Superhero" Every day he would ask me, "Am I strong?" "Am I fast?" and my reply every day would be, "Yes You are strong," "Yes you are fast!" Yesterday he said, his classmates said he was not strong or fast or a superhero.. He was really sad about that and I told him that to Mommy, he's a Superhero and he's strong and fast! He grinned real fast after that and continues his dream of being Super Hero.. :) He wants to be someone important like those superheros.. So be looking out for him growing up and be a superhero! :) In fact, I think he already is mini SuperHero.. He survived and overcame Neuroblastoma cancer beginning at 5 weeks old and be in remission by 5 months old..

Hope everyone will enjoy their snow as East Coast is going to have blizzards.. Enjoy your SNOWSTORMS! Send some our way! :)

M-

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, February 12, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

We didn't get the 6 inches either :( We got about 2 inches. Still snowing so maybe we'll get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home