WONDERFUL NEWS!
Hello Everyone!
We finally find more information regarding Bucky's Graduation which will be held on May 5th 2006 at 7 pm.. Bucky has turned in his measurements for cap and gown and will be getting that on April 1st, He will have to go and order his class ring and invitations on March 15th. OH BOY! It's exciting time now that we are approaching.. He has requested for interpreter to be present at the ceremony for himself and for the family as you all know, Tori and I am deaf :)
We are also having S N O W!! Yes SNOW IN TENNESSEE!! OH BOY!! We are supposed to get between 1 to 2 inch snow and Knoxville is supposed to get 2 to 4 inches of snow.. We will see how much we have got in the morning but it's beautiful sight to see the snow on ground!
Ryan is so excited about upcoming Valentine's Day party at school.. I guess Emily and Ryan has patched up and are back together again.. Ryan picked out a biggest Valentine card from the box we bought and wrote EMILY on it :) Then he started to hug the card and kissed it.. I asked him You want Emily to have that, He said "I want Emily be my Valentine!" I guess Emily is Ryan's first crush! AT 1st GRADE?!? Mmmm. Hope you all are getting special treats from your loved one on Valentine's Day..
:) M-










3 Comments:
I am so glad Ryan and Emily patched things up. How many people can Bucky have at his graduation? As far as our snow, we got more here than they did at the hospital, and we only have 1 1/8 inches. But it was so pretty falling and looks so pretty on the trees.
uuummm not sure if i will be there as i may have a flu that day or maybe a bad sun burn or 6 feet under ground
Sick or not, you are going to your college graduation! :) I will drag if I have to! I know I will defintely have help dragging you to your graduation if you decide to behave like 5 years old kid!
Love ya M-
Post a Comment
<< Home