Hoop For Heart
Tori is doing a fundraising for TSD now collecting donations to give to American Heart Association. She's hoping to raise at least $100.00 so she could get basketball from Hoop for Heart..
You can donate a flat donation of any amount OR you can donate a specific amount for each hoop she makes (beware, she is pretty good at shooting baskets) and when she get that hoops made, you can pay for each hoop.. I prefer for all donations to be flat donation so I won't have to bother you further :)
If you are interested into donating, please let me know as she's required to have money order or personal check to hand it in on Feburary 17th.. Please email me at LiveLaughLove29@hotmail.com with Hoop for Heart in subject so I won't delete you..
Please help Tori accomplish her goal.. She has raised 58 dollars so far so it's so close to her reach. Last year she collected $94 dollars..
Thanks!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home