More Stuffs To Share..
:) Hello Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well and happy..
Tax monies are coming to our neighborhood and we are seeing new automobiles coming to the street.. Our neighbors, Christy bought a mini-van, Arthur bought a big fancy van, Jennifer/Stevie bought fancy big car with their taxes.
Sandy and Robert are excited about becoming homeowners of the house they have been living in for a year after my family had moved out last year to move into this house we are living in. So our grandparents will soon no longer own the house.. They are very excited and planning on putting down fence in their yard so Max their dog could be able to run around free instead of that small dog pen they have in yard.. The reason why I didn't mention Lucy because she is no longer over there with Sandy and Robert..
Lucy has came over and become part of our family.. So now I have three children and three dogs, 3 girls and 3 boys.. At first, we were not sure if we would be keeping Lucy because we were not sure how Angel and Buddy would get along with Lucy but to my surprise, they got along very well.. Lucy at first was afraid of being here but the next day, she was playing very well with Angel and Buddy so we said alright, you can stay..
A comment that has made me feel real good about myself, "You really know your son very well" by an interpreter who interpreted for us at Justin's school.. We had to have a meeting with Justin's teachers. I had commented how things has been with Justin and my point of view of what's happening and they decided to call Justin into the meeting to ask him some questions and Justin answered excatly what I had said to the questions we were discussing.. The interpreter said, after the meeting that she was amazed that I knew Justin very well.. Many parents would say, "I don't know what went wrong or I don't know what my child is thinking", etc but I knew what he was thinking and I knew what's happening with Justin.. It made me feel real good that I do know my son very well because I do pay attention to what's going on with him.. I love Justin very much and I love Tori and Ryan just as much as I do Justin. I am happy the interpreter was able to see that..
Ryan broke my heart when he came to me when I was on VP with Sandy, he came with a sad face and said "girls at my school don't like me, I don't have girlfriend because Emily broke up with me" and cried so hard. I didn't even expect for Ryan to be so upset about this but he is very senstive boy. I felt so bad for him and I gave him hug and tried to comfort him.. It bothered him that the girls didn't like him especially with Valentine's Day party coming up. He wanted to have a special Valentine girl.. He mentioned that he didn't want to go to school on Valentine's Day.. Awwwww, my little baby boy.. :(
We are looking forward mexican day at our house Saturday BUT the news are saying we are going to have snow.. I'm not sure if we will or not have snow, if we do have snow on Saturday, I know my grandparents won't come and I'm sure Sandy/Robert and Mom/Dad won't come either.. OH man I hope not to have snow this weekend! I am so HUNGRY for mexican food! YUMMY!
Super Bowl is getting close.. I don't care who wins because I don't watch football. I just watch Super Bowl for one reason and only, THE COMMERICALS! :) May the best team win, preferably underdog! Bucky is looking forward Super Bowl with excitement of having pizza and chicken wings! *rolling eyes*
Job hunting is still on.. Bucky and I have been sending out resumes, applying for jobs online and looking for companies surrounding us and still have not heard back from any companies for an interview or even Thank you for applying.. We are hoping to be able to have jobs so we can start working and be able to file taxes next year and be able to do more of our additional to the house.. Oh boy, job hunting really sucks! I hate hunting for something and feeling discouraged.. I'm not going to give up hunting for jobs because there is a job for us out there waiting.. It's just hard not knowing where and what job is out there for us..
Kids are looking forward their Spring break which is coming up in March.. I don't know what they will do for their Spring vacations.. I know they will be home but doing what?! :)
Till Then!
M-
Live Happily, Laugh Loudly, Love Freely!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home