Quite A Scare!
I had a real scare moment yesterday! Whew! Glad that it ended better than I had imagined!
Ryan had asked me if it was alright for him to go and play with a neighbor at his house which is just across the street from me and I told him it was alright for him to go and play. About an hour later, Tori asked me where Ryan was and I replied that he was playing with Mikey. Tori said she was just there at the neighbor's house and Ryan wasn't there, I thought maybe he went to other neighbor house which is next door to me.
I went outside and saw the mother sitting outside on her porch so I asked if Ryan was there, she said no. I went over to Mikey's house and asked if Ryan was there, they said no.. I got little bit scared and came home, asked Justin if he knew where Ryan was. Justin didn't know where Ryan was so he went over to other neighbor and asked if Ryan was there, another no.. I decided to check his bedroom as he does go and play in his bedroom. So Justin and I got in my car and drove to a house down the road, Ryan wasn't there so we went to other house up the road, Ryan wasn't there either so I decided to drive around the block even though I doubted Ryan would walked that far from home BUT you never know! A million of things rushed through my mind thinking, I may never see Ryan again. I finally decided it was probably better for me to call the police for assistance so we came home. Justin called the police and gave description of what Ryan was wearing and his hair color, eye color etc. Sandy called by VP and Tori told her what's happening and she asked if I needed her to come, I said yes. She was on her way over. Mikey's Dad came over and he said he was going to help us look for Ryan and the neighborhood kids came over and they went out and looked for Ryan, somehow someone thought to look in my car backseat and found him sleeping in backseat. He was in the back seat while I was driving and I didn't even know it! Justin had his music blasting in the car and it didn't wake Ryan up. I don't know how I would react if Ryan had woke up and patted me on my shoulder! I probably would fly off the road!
He woke up and I told him "Don't scare me like that! Don't sleep in the car! You sleep on couch in living room!" and hugged him.. Justin was ready to beat Ryan up for scaring him to death but I stopped him from doing that. I told Ryan, we had called the police because we couldn't find him and we were scared.. He was little bit upset, worried that the police would take him to jail because we thought he ran away. I told him no the police isn't coming.. I usually keep my car locked but somehow it was unlocked and Ryan decided to get in the car after playing with Mikey and came home but to the car instead of the house to sleep! WHEW! I was glad that he was found instead of in someone's house being harmed or something..
From now on, I'm going to check the car as well as neighbor's houses and his bedroom to make sure he's not really missing! WHEW!
Thanks to Sandy, Arthur, Thelma and all those kids who went out and looked.










4 Comments:
i'm glad that you guys found Ryan.. it put me through a scare driving to Oak Ridge to help but i'm relieved to know he's fine..
and RYAN DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! :-)
I'm so glad you found him. That would scare me to death. I know you're heart was breaking with all the stuff going through your mind. I'm glad he's okay.
That's hillarious
He wanted a nap and the car was the only place he could escape Justin's music. You tell him if he does go to jail Uncle Bill will get locked up with him and we'll play cards and beat up bad guys.
TOP SECRET CRIME FIGHTERS
I woke up one morning and couldnt morning and she was in the bed in the other room. Then another time I couldnt find her and she was asleep under the coffee table. Kids can sleep anywhere I swear. I am so glad you found him unharmed.
Post a Comment
<< Home