Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SPAMMING!! VIRUS!?

Hey Everyone from sick household!

Bucky went to E.R. yesterday from 1:30 pm till 7 pm last night as I called our doctor and found out that they were double booked and no other doctors would be able to see him.. The nurse suggested that he goes to ER so I took him to E.R. and suffered LONG HOURS with almost NOTHING done.. Mmm.. He has been coughing, having sinus headaches and runny nose since Friday and he gave up his mask of being a strong man.. Poor him! Now he's feeling little bit better due to the medications he has gotten from E.R. Doctor drying up the runny nose..

NOW I am coming down with sore throat and feeling stuffy in my head and sneezing like crazy! AWWW NOT ME!! OH well! I just hope that it doesn't get any worse than now so we can get together for Thanksgiving because I REALLY LOVE THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS.. WHY?? Because I get to be with family! I LOVE it when the family get together and eat together.. It just make me feel so good that we are able to do that.. Wish that Bucky's family could do that with us but it seems like it don't happen much except only if we come down to NC.. :(

I opened my email last night to find 356 junk mail and I opened the folder to see who sent me junk mail and found so many attachments attached to the email so I knew it was virus and refuse to open the mail individually so just empty the folder then this morning I opened to find another 230 junk mail, again I just emptied the folder. Just few minutes ago, I opened and found another 36 junk mail and I went through the list and found a couple of domains it came from.. Mmmmm.. Interesting CSD is one of them.. They need to have better programs on their computer and virus programs.. So you people, BE CAREFUL with what you open in your email folder.. Don't be making big mistake opening unknown emails.. MAKE SURE you know those people before you open the attachment..

Here is what I got.. I copied and pasted it here..

From
Subject
Date
Size

webmaster@aol.com
Your Password
Nov 22
75KB
postman@2-in-2-1.co....
Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie
Nov 22
75KB
postmaster@aol.com
smtp mail failed
Nov 22
75KB
Kaitlyn Baker
SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT: separatea vJTtnv3w7Y8
Nov 22
3KB
office@netzero.net
Your Password
Nov 22
75KB
cavaliergurlz99@aol....
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
msparg4@aol.com
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
postmaster@intervide...
Your Password
Nov 22
75KB
info@apmebf.com
smtp mail failed
Nov 22
75KB
b5fanclub@yourfanclu...
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
office@comcast.net
Mail delivery failed
Nov 22
75KB
hostmaster@scoutsesp...
Your Password
Nov 22
75KB
Schoolpop
Mary, get bombarded by savings with these...
Nov 22
53KB
postmaster@quixnet.n...
Your Password
Nov 22
75KB
info@riamsi.com
Paris_Hilton_&_Nicole_Richie
Nov 22
75KB
bettyboop69@earthlin...
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
webmaster@bbh1.viame...
smtp mail failed
Nov 22
75KB
pmhardy@sympatico.ca
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
hostmaster@aol.com
Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie
Nov 22
75KB
vanleufam2@yahoo.com
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
hostmaster@austin.rr...
Your_Password
Nov 22
75KB
Office@fbi.gov
Your_IP_was_logged
Nov 22
76KB
postman@cartoonnetwo...
Mail delivery failed
Nov 22
76KB
Department@fbi.gov
Your_IP_was_logged
Nov 22
76KB
Post@fbi.gov
You_visit_illegal_websites
Nov 22
76KB
info@juno.com
Your_Password
Nov 22
75KB
postman@gmagic.com
Your_Password
Nov 22
75KB
Admin@etidirect.com
Paris_Hilton_&_Nicole_Richie
Nov 22
75KB
office@partner.belie...
Mail delivery failed
Nov 22
76KB
webmaster@24hourfit....
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
postmaster@aol.com
smtp_mail_failed
Nov 22
75KB
webmaster@netzero.ne...
Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie
Nov 22
75KB
hostmaster@comcast.n...
Mail_delivery_failed
Nov 22
75KB
office@c-s-d.org
smtp mail failed
Nov 22
76KB
BKight@nc.rr.com
hi, ive a new mail address
Nov 22
75KB
Admin@attworldnet.ne...
smtp mail failed
Nov 22
75KB


36 Message(s), 36 Unread

4 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Wow! That's alot of junk mail. I don't blame you. I'd have deleted it too. I hope you're not getting sick. Tell Bucky to sleep on the couch cause you don't want to get what he has. LOL I hope yo both get to feeling better real soon. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I love you all!

 
At 1:36 PM, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I to received similar spam emails. One Monday 11/28, one Tuesday 1/29 and today Wednesday 11/30 there were four. My Yahoo spam folder caught 5 out of 6, I never opened any of them and I've already deleted them, but I do recognize some as similar to the ones I received: "postman@", "Paris_Hilton_&_Nicole_Richie", "your_password", "smtp_mail_failed", and "hi, ive a new mail address". The way I found your blog was doing a Yahoo search with the "hi, ive a new mail address". Thanks for posting this info, now I no I'm not the only one. People be careful...

 
At 11:40 AM, December 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been experiencing the same inundation for the past 2 or 3 weeks. And, 5 days ago, one of my computers developed an odd problem. When I go to log on at the Windows password screen, the mouse works but the keyboard doesn't. As soon as I strike any key, the mouse freezes. In other words, I am unable to logon to my system. I have checked the PS/2 connections and verified the mouse and keyboard are plugged in correcly, and have even tried other mice and keyboards; to no avail. The keyboard works when in the bios and Recovery Console. Does this sound like a virus infection?

 
At 4:07 AM, December 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can easy drop it if you have procmail on your server or ask you hosting provider to put this in de procmail.rc file

:0:
* ^Subject:.*Registration_Confirmation
* ^Subject:.*Your Password
* ^Subject:.*Your_Password
* ^Subject:.*hi,_ive
* ^Subject:.*Your IP was logged
* ^Subject:.*Your_IP_was_logged
* ^Subject:.*You_visit_illegal_websites
* ^Subject:.*Mail_delivery_failed
* ^Subject:.*smtp mail failed
* ^Subject:.*Paris_Hilton
* ^Subject:.*Paris Hilton
* ^Subject:.*Paris_Hilton_&_Nicole_Richie
* ^Subject:.*hi, ive a new mail address
/dev/null

Good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home