Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope you guys had wonderful dinner with your family and/or friends and have plenty of things to be thankful for..

Granny, Gramps, Sandy, Robert, Mom, Dad, Bucky, Kids and I got together today at Mom and Dad's house to have our Thanksgiving Feast.. OH BOY it was so GOOD and we really enjoyed our time together! Of course, we got some pictures! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tori and Sandy looking toward camera, I look away.. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sandy and Tori posed.. (I love you too Runt!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gramps and Mom.. We were looking through obituaries we had collected throughout the years of families and friends who has passed on.. It made us really thankfully that we were able to remember our friends and family who meant so much to us.. It was sad to see how many people who had passed away though..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I looked at the dressing while Tori cut them up into pieces..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kids posing with Mommy!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here you can see how Justin's towering over me and Tori is about to be towering over me too :( Ryan's getting there!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Robert posed.. (I love you too Monkey)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Granny and Mom..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daddy at the table. He's worn out! :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom ate a piece of ham and realized it looked like a bigfoot but in miniature size.. LOL!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bucky sticking his tongue out! He's hoping to catch some snowflakes but DUH he's in the house! HA!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Justin sitting in living room eating his dinner and watching tv.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ryan and I sat down on loveseat and ate our dinner watching TV.. The table was full and no room for three of us :(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ryan thinking he's one of the superhero with this gesture :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Justin up close.. You can see the ham juice drooling down from his lips :)

After we ate our dinner, I asked Sandy to take some shots of kids and us so here's pictures of the Carver's..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Justin, Tori and Ryan.. You can see they have grown so much!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here I am! Bucky shaved his mustache off this morning.. I HATE IT but he had to do that because poor his nose being so sore from all the colds he have this week.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Carver's Thanksgiving Picture..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the picture of Aunt Sandy and the kids!

4 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey sis... the pictures look great :) just goes to show how much we enjoyed being with our family for thanksgiving.. I'm also HAPPY that I was finally able to get a picture of Justin :-D

Now onto Christmas Holiday!! Can't wait to have the dinner at ur house on Christmas Eve!!!

 
At 9:10 AM, November 25, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Yea! Can't wait for Christmas! I am excited and can't wait for my tree to arrive sometime this week so I can get it decorated then fix up the living room getting it set for the Christmas Dinner and opening gifts! :)

OH BOY! I just realized something.. My kitchen will be small for more than two people to cook, hee hee so I will have to make sure I get many things cooked before everyone comes over then! ;)

Won't be LONG!! YIPEE!! BUT I gotta get gifts bought and wrapped! I have not done that yet! YIKES! That's the FIRST TIME I ever waited so close to Christmas to buy gifts! I just hope there are decent gifts out there!

smiling, M

 
At 9:56 PM, November 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey WOW those pictures looks so good... We really had good Thanksgiving gathering and food were very good delicous... Yummy!!!

Looking forward to Christmas dinner lol ok I would love to print family picture into 8 x 10

 
At 11:35 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Looks like you all had a really goog time. I'm glad. You deserve it. I volunteered to work because Doug's mom always cooks and a fight always breaks out somehow, so I'd rather just stay away. I got cancelled last night but got called in at 11pm. I'm going to save some of the pictures if you don't mind, they're good. Now, Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home