Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bill and Tina and Girls..

We got VP call yesterday from Bill telling us that they are considering moving to Oak Ridge or surrounding area when they get their tax money. OH BOY! Bucky is excited that they are considering moving closer so he can have his side of family nearby..

It would be real nice to be able to see our nieces more often as I realize that I don't really know the girls very well. I have always thought Brittany to be prissy like Rebecca is but I found out that Brittany is actually more of a tomboy than a prissy.. Brittany can sign pretty good and I didn't even know it until last August that she could sign.. That's pretty shameful of me.. Not knowing Brittany and Rebecca that well because we really hardly ever seen them unless I go down to NC and visit.. Bucky and kids goes to NC little more often than I do so they know the girls bit more than I do.. So I'm looking forward for them to move so I can actually know them more than just few minutes or a day or two visit..

I am also looking forward for Tina to move so we can communicate more often.. Tina can sign many words but there are a couple of words that she have yet learned.. She has been really wonderful with trying to sign whatever she says and trying to keep us aware of what's being said.. Bill has always signed well because it's his second language growing up with Bucky.. It would be real nice for Bill and Bucky to have brothers time together and I'm sure that Bucky is looking forward that very much..


Bill and Tina, if you are reading this, you now know that we are really looking foward your moving.. I just wish Mom M would be moving here also.. BUT it would be nice to visit her in Florida though.. ;)

M-

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Hey Mary! If Mom M moves to Florida, can I be your sister and go visit with you? It will be nice for Bucky to have his brother near. I only wish his mom was closer so you all could visit more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home