Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Friday, Saturday events

Hello everyone!

Friday- I decided to make some changes so I asked Bucky to help me with the changes to the living room and we moved the VP to living room, Computer desk/room to the dining room area and moved the dining table to the "office" space and now I'm enjoying the change.. Will post the pictures of the change when I get the camera loaded.. We spent hours doing that because we had to move furnitures around, setting up computer, VP etc.. Blah blah.. but thankfully it's DONE!

Saturday- I went to Mom's for our day of quilting.. I "dragged" Sandy to Mom's as she was not feeling very well but she did came! We really did enjoyed our day together.. We went to Wal Mart to get sewing needles as my sewing machine needle broke so I had to get replacements, got batting for the stuff I wanted to make and got 1/2 yard of black and blue fabrics so I could make for someone.

We didn't sew anything yesterday because we had to measure the fabrics and the batting, cut them all and spray the basting on the batting/fabrics. I'm pleased with how my stuff came through so I think it will be appericated by the people it is for.. Amazing that I was left with plenty of fabrics and some battings so I may make some more of what I'm making for some more people.. :)

After doing this for Christmas gifts, I will be redoing the blanket that Bucky's Mom made as some of the stitches got broken due to washing, drying it.. :S Bucky LOVES that blanket because it has his symbol on it.. You guess it, Bald Head Eagle.. :) That one will be a BIG HEADACHE because it's a king size blanket.. So much work will be invested into that.. I look forward that though.. :)

Will post pictures of those things.. The Christmas project will be posted AFTER it's being distributed to people I'm making for.. :)

Sunday- We are relaxing today after tidying up a bit as we will have company this coming Tuesday from Chattanooga.. They are stopping by before going to TSD on Wednesday for Pancake & Sausage day which is a annual event at TSD before closing for Thanksgiving.. :)

Poor Bucky, He has been sick this weekend with colds, coughing.. I think his smoking isn't helping him any with this.. He becomes sick every year when the weather is changing.. Poor him!

Smiling, M-

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Yeah U did drag me over to mom's but I'm glad you did cause I had fun :)

Tell Bucky he needs to QUIT smoking!! hehe

 
At 10:18 PM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Tell Sandy she doesn't know how hard that is because she was smart and never smoked. Poor Bucky. I hope he soon gets better. I'm glad you are enjoying your quilting. It's good to have a hobby. I need to get one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home