Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Shopping!

Hello Everyone!

We got news this morning that Bucky's Mom-Mom had mild stroke so please say a prayer for her to be able to overcome this stroke..

Watched Extreme Home Makeover.. WOW.. That Dad really has a beautiful home but unfortunately his wife is not there to enjoy the house as well. They have 3 beautiful girls.. Enjoy your house, Jeff! I also watched Desperate Housewives, Oh boy! I also enjoyed Grey's Anatomy.. Three shows on one channel on Sunday night sure tie me down! LOL!! Can't wait for tomorrow's Wife Swap!

OH BOY! I'm done with my sewing projects! Thought I would never be done with it but HIP HIP HORRAY FOR ME!! I did it!! Now I need to wrap them up and label them up.. :)

Went Wal-Mart and bought gifts for Ryan, Sandy/Robert today and had to buy $5.00 worth of gift for Ryan to give to Angel Tree as his teacher said to bring in wrapped $5.00 gift to be able to donate to Angel Tree. I thought it was pretty cool! I went to Dollar Tree to get 5 different things and wrap them up and put in a bag so that person will be able to get 5 gifts instead of one.. Got Modeling clay, Sidewalk chalk, Yo-Y0, Puzzle of Fanastic Four, Remote Control car to go in that bag.. Not much really but kids goes through toys very quickly!

Gotta get Justin and Tori a couple of things and get Sandy and Robert one more gift each and for Bucky also then I'm all done! Whew! Now the tree is getting so crowded with all those gifts piling up and the tree is only 4 feet tall! I had it set up on a table so it looks like it's at least 5 feet LOL!

If you haven't gotten your place decorated with Christmas stuff, You can do virtual online :) Here you go! Deck your home!

I ordered a tree top oranment that I saw on Avon book, I thought it was real cool and cute.. I had to have it.. 19.99 for it.. Looks like a ball on the treetop and it has Santa and reindeer flying in circle.. Here's the advertisment from Avon..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Revolving Santa Tree Topper
Here Comes Santa Claus.
price: $19.99

Santa's coming in for a landing! Just plug in and Santa, sleigh, and reindeer revolve around the top of your tree. 7 1/2"L x 13"H. Metal and plastic.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

I will definitely pray for Bucky's Mom Mom. You are so smart! I don't even have my tree up yet, much less have anything wrapped. Your tree topper is so cute! I wish I was talented enough to make things for Christmas. Thoses kind of gifts mean so much more. Maybe one day before I die I'll learn to do something like that. :)

 
At 1:11 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Hey Vicki!

I had to get Christmas stuff up because Ryan is VERY VERY excited about Christmas He keeps asking me 5 to 10 times a day, When is Christmas?! LOL!

Thanks! I thought it was real cute when I saw that tree topper in Avon Book and can't wait to get it this week.

I am not or even VERY talented to sew yet! I made mistakes but mistakes is just like tribulations we have to go through our lives but with love each stitch holds the fabric together and make a thing which shows my love and thoughts for that person :)

We need to get together soon!

Love ya! M-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home