Another Trip Out Again..
Hello readers,
As you may recall that my parents were in Delaware not too long ago for 3 weeks vacation and just got back first week of November.. Well, they are out again for the weekend.. They are in WVA/MD for I.A.D. event on Saturday. I.A.D. is having Dingo event and Mom and Dad has been attending that for last 3 years so they didn't want to miss it this year..
Good luck, Mom and Dad! Hope you win something real good this year! :) Have fun and enjoy yourselves! See you Sunday!
By the way, I got my trees up and put up the lights on the trees! Yes, I have two trees up! One is 4 feet tall setting up on a card table by the window so all the gifts will be under the table and the table cover and there is 6.5 feet corner tree by the closet so the front storm door will show the tree when we keep our front door open. I just have not gotten the ornaments up on the trees yet. Will do that today whenever I get back from running errands with my grandparents..
Will be taking pictures and get it uploaded so I can put it on here so you guys can see our Christmas decorations! :)
Love ya! M-










1 Comments:
I wanna see the pictures. HURRY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home