That Paycheck Never Came...
Hello everyone!
Here I am here posting a post about CSD.. As you are aware of my previous post of CSD-KCD, I am going to post about this last subject then we are going to wash our hands off this..
Dad had sent in his time sheet for his last few jobs installing VP's before he left for Calif last August to Shannon Odneal to be paid on Sept 15th, 2005.. Sept 15th, 2005 came and gone without any paycheck so Dad got in touch with Shannon and found there was error on Shannon's part due to her being on vacation and not submitting the timesheet on time.. She said she has straighten that out and he would get his paycheck shortly after. By time October 15th came and gone, still no check.. Robert Davila emailed Dad regarding something else and mentioned that he would send the paycheck to Dad.. A day or two later, Robert paged Dad and told Dad that the check was being mailed to him and he should get the paycheck by Monday October 31st..
Well, October 31 came and gone and still no pay check.. Today is November 9th, Dad still has not gotten paid for his job performed.. So it just show me what kind of people CSD employed, liars and cheaters.. Even though there are some good people working for bucket of bad apples..
I was told by a local who heard that KCD is working with CSD regarding interpreter issues. I am not very clear on what is going on with that but it just now give me clear picture of what's going on.. CSD and KCD are working together and I am really surprised that KCD members would let Bob Rittenhouse do this.. Wait n see how things turns out..
Here we sit back and eat popcorn and wait for the fireworks..
M-
PS- When I did spell check on this post, the speller came to Rittenhouse and it said possible words for Rittenhouse was rottenness.. HOW PERFECT!!










3 Comments:
Paredon my language, but KCD sucks! I got a call at 3:30 am one night because the emergency room had called for interpreter for deaf patient and they never showed up. They said they have that kind of problem with KCD all the time. I am not interpreter, and although I enjoy using what limited signing I have, I am so afraid I'll make a mistake and tell a patient something wrong. So I'm very careful when I do it here. I came in that night and then to top matters off, I didn't even get paid for it. Kinda makes you wonder if it's worth it, but I think if it happens again, I'll still come in just to help the patient out. But KCD does SUCK!!!
UPDATE:
Dad and Robert Davila spoke on pager and Robert said he was surprised that the check hasn't arrived because they had mailed it on the 28th.. So they are working on getting Dad paid.. So we will see when the second check arrive.. Hopefully soon so things will end between Dad/CSD issues..
M-
Good News!! Dad got his check! Whew!
Post a Comment
<< Home