Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tidbits to share..

Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving?? I got this cute e-card and wanted to share with you guys..

One of the guest that came to my blog by search for ENCSD on Google.. I decided to look at the search results and found this link and wanted to share this with you guys.. I had mentioned about ENCSD dedicating the gym to Barney Williamson previously..

Great Smoky Mtns got SNOW.. We are having brisky weather now.. I can't stand outside long enough without shivering to the bone. It's really cold unlikely last year.. I think we may have a COLD winter.. Mmmm..

I cannot even imagine myself doing this.. I was very protective of my kids when they were two years old and still am nowadays :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home