Birthdays and Halloween
To Karen Taylor, Happy Belate Birthday to you.. Yesterday was your birthday! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
To Hedy Taylor, Early Happy Birthday to you! I know October 28th is your birthday! Hope you get to do something special for your birthday!
To Granny, Early Happy Birthday to you! Your birthday falls on Oct 31st, Halloween! Hope you will have a special birthday!
MMMmmm I noticed that Karen, Hedy, Ridor, Granny, myself and my sister are Scorpio.. Interesting..
To everyone! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!










3 Comments:
My niece Rebecca's birthday is on oct 10! She is 2 yrs old. Billy's daughter. ;-)
And Mom on October 9.
And we are all volatile scorpions.
R-
Yeah, Ridor.. Your Mom is on 9th but she's not Scorpion.. Scorpio begins October 23rd to November 22nd.. I had posted my birthday wish to you (Ridor & Hedor's Mom) on Ridor's blog :)
I will add Rebecca to the list.. I didn't have Billy's and Lily's kids birthdates on my calendar so that is why I don't know their birthdates..
Rebecca, Happy Belate birthday to you! :)
M-
Post a Comment
<< Home