Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

4 more Wednesdays

4 MORE WEDNESDAYS after tomorrow for Bucky to be offically finished at PSTCC!!! I can't believe that he is coming to a close of his school days!

He will be graduating in December of 2005 BUT he won't have graduation ceremony till May 2006. There is approximately 800 students graduating this year and each of graduate only get 4 passes for guests so kids and I will be attending his graduation. We will be having a Graduation party for the family as if everyone in immediate family on both sides shows up, it will be 21 people in attending and possibilities of some friends being invited..

I really can't wait for his future to materialize soon so we will know what kind of future he has with his degree.. He is majoring in computer networking so it should be open to many possibilities because we are networking everywhere! :)

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Ridor said...

What is PSTCC?

r-

 
At 4:46 PM, November 09, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

PSTCC is Pellissippi State Tech Community College.. :) you can see their website at http://www.pstcc.edu

 
At 3:53 AM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Wow! What will PSTCC do without him there? What will Gay do without him? Oh well, I'm so glad he's graduating. Wish I was :( I wish him all the luck in the world on his future as a computer geek. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home