Sisters..
To those people who have sisters that really matters the most to them like I do have Sandy who I usually calls my Runt..
This song is perfect.. I love my sister even though we do get in arguments, disagreements but that won't break our bond as sisters..
Sandy gave me a early birthday gift and it was a blanket that had inscription saying
"Sisters
More than friends
Woven from the same fabric
Each having a unique pattern
It is our common thread
which weaves our lives
together by a bond
that will never be broken.. "
I love that blanket! It's hanging on our rocker chair for the world to see.. I will post picture as soon as I get it downloaded to the computer..
Artist/Band: Reba McEntire
Lyrics for Song: My Sister
Lyrics for Album: Room to Breathe (Roxie Dean/Bonnie Baker/Amy Dalley)
Hey girl it's me
I just called to tell you hi
Call me when you get this
Haven't talked lately so hard to find the time
Give the boys a big kiss
Tell them that I miss them
By the way I miss you too
I was thinking just today
About how we used to play
Barbie dolls and make-up
Tea parties dress up
I remember how we'd fight
We made up and laughed all night
Wish we were kids again
My sister my friend
Oh yeah before I forget I met someone
I think I really like him
I was wondering if I'm jumping the gun
By going out on a limb
And invite him home for Christmas
To meet the family Seem like just yesterday
You brought home old what's his name
He had been drinking
What were you thinking
After dinner he passed out
We can laugh about it now
We've learned a lot since then
My sister my friend
Do you think you could come and see me sometime soon
We could just hang out like we used to
It's late and I should go
But I can't hang up the phone
Until I tell you What I don't tell you enough
Even though at times it seemed
We were more like enemies
I'd do it all again
My sister my friend
Runt, I love you and thank you for being my sister! Love you forever and always, M-










1 Comments:
I love you too sis... Glad I have you as my sister..
Post a Comment
<< Home