Just another post for another day..
Hello everyone again!
As you may see the comments on Ridor's blog regarding how I had told my cousin Hedy the phrase "Because I'm her mother".. I didn't know that I had to explain to her much more than not responding to her questions quickly enough or even be very subtle enough with my answers.. I really detest anyone who are lacking basic knowledge (ignorant) enough to keep asking questions while the hint is very obviously there..
If I was in Hedy's shoes, when I get the answer, "No she's not playing basketball this year", I would just assume that there is a reason for it because it's not my place to ask her WHY WHAT etc.. I have asked a couple of parents in past if their children were playing sports and some answered, "Yes and went on to say they are good players, blah etc" and there has been a couple of parents that said "No" and didn't say another word on that subject so I don't ask anything more..
** update- Hedy and Ricky- I could have asked MILLIONS questions about your family but I had chosen not to because if you could have told me about it without me asking you, you would have.. I could have asked why your sister lost her home, jobs and jeep or why your brother is living with a older lady in Florida, or why are three children all living with your parents and so on even though your mom has not accepted their lifestyles of being lesbians and gay among of many questions out there I could have asked.. I could have asked why, why, why and what, what, what but I didn't because I had the common courtesy of respecting your family's lives..
I just can't believe how BLOWN out of proportion this subject has gotten to but that's alright.. I guess they want some drama.. I am not going to give that to them. I'm just going to post about it then that's it for me..
Anyway, there is a lady who lives nearby who I really DETEST when she comes around to chat.. She asks questions whenever she see us having something new, she would say " You pay for it or someone give to you?" "How you can pay for that? Where you get money" "You volunteer or getting paid?" and a lot of similar stuff like that.. I don't know where this world is getting to.. Wanting to know MORE information than they really need to know..
If I wanted you to know, I would have told you about it.. If I don't want you to know, I wouldn't even mention it at all.. I hope that people will be educated enough nowadays to KNOW the difference between those NOT and DO want you to know..
No comments for this post from anyone...










<< Home