My Car is Home!
We got our car back from the shop last Friday (11th) but had few things that needed repairs so we sent it back to the shop and got it back on Monday evening. The car is looking so nice with the repairs and paint job done..
The inside of the car still has that glue/paint smell and I can't wait for that to air out! :)
It's nice to be driving my own car for change! No more rental! Hard to imagine that the insurance has paid $7,500.00 for the repairs and $500 dollars on rental.. I am just happy that we didn't have to shell out that much because we paid the insurance! :) Whew!
M-










1 Comments:
Glad you got your pretty car back. I hope a tree never falls on mine. But if it does, I'll have insurance too.
Post a Comment
<< Home