Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Birthday celebration

Today Mom and Dad had cooked corned beef brisket, cabbage, potatoes, green beans for us to eat to celebrate three birthdays.. Since my parents was not home when Granny's birthday came along so they wanted to have celebration for her as well as celebrating Sandy and my birthdays.. We had 13 people celebrating together so it was real nice having Edna Rehard and Robert Bledsoe visiting and willing to stay one extra night to be able to celebrate the birthdays with us..



Here's pictures.. Enjoy...



Birthday Girls! Sandy and Mary! Sandy is turning BIG 30! I am turning 33 years old!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary, Granny and Sandy posing..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tori smiling!! She's happy to get some cake and ice cream!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom saying her famous words "I L Y" Yes, I do love you Mommy!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sandy cutting cake and didn't want to share!! That's why she is having her eyebrows frown! LOL!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our Birthday cake for Granny, Mary and Sandy.. It was YUMMY!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some of the frosting got on Robert's shirt.. OR IS IT??? :) That is a story to tell..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The crowd getting ready to sit at the table to eat! Food was SOO YUMMY!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Granny chatting with Edna Rehard..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mary getting cups filled with sweet tea! :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Robert Bledsoe and Edna Rehard
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Mom and Dad, Thank you for having the dinner fixed up for all of us. It was SO YUMMY! Wish we could have more time to chat but the day went by too fast! :)



Love you all, M-

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, November 13, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

LOL yeah that is a Story to tell about Robert's shirt and how the frosting got there.. it is TOOOO Hilarious... Now i got something on you when u start talking about funny things that happened to me hehe...

the food was just WONDERFUL i loved it.. I wanna have brisket again SOON!! :)

I'm glad that Robert and Edna was willing to stay an extra night so we could have them share the dinner with us :)

OMG i'm gonna be 30.. I'm GETTING OLD!! oh wait.. no i'll be 3 years old not 30!! ;)

 
At 10:40 AM, November 13, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Sandy,

If you tell the story about how the frosting got on Robert's shirt, I will tell anyone that knows the story you are lying :) HEE HEE.. Now I'm sure people are wondering WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!! hahahaha..

Yeah, I wanna have brisket again.. Tell Carol Thank you for giving us the new way to cook it.. I will use her way from now on! Will be cooking that for St Patrick for sure!

Runt, sorry to tell you that you are not 3 years old, You are in 30's club :) hee hee.. Won't be long that we be joining 40's club! :S


M-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home