Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pictures of Delaware visit..

Hello Everyone!



Daddy sent me some pictures and I picked out some of those pictures so everyone can see how much fun they are having in Delaware.. They are STILL UP THERE! I thought they would be home sooner than planned but guess they will be coming in November as planned to their home sweet home!.. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom, Dad, Uncle Jim and Aunt Nancy at an resturant.. They look like they are having so much fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daddy with lobster

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uncle Jim with lobster!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They are staying in area nearby Rehoboth Beach. We went there years ago when Uncle Jim and Aunt Nancy had their cottage but now the cottage is no more.. They had it removed and will be having their new home installed in next few weeks.. We hope to be able to go up there and visit.. It has been so long ago since we have been to the beach! The Caddell's had the cottage for I think 30 years and had always rented it out to anyone who wanted to go beach but now they will be living in their new home so no more renting! They get to enjoy the beach all to themselves :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
WHAT:!?!!? PURPLE HOUSE!! Mmmmm.. It's unique! :) But I won't have my house painted or shingled PURPLE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OHHh what a serene look, almost bare beach with beautiful view of ocean.. I NEED TO GO BACK SOON! I need the vacation to the beach! I LOVE beach but I don't really swim well in beach waves though.. Prefer the pool! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim on their land.. Their cottage was demolished to make room for their new home being installed next few weeks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom and Dad on The Caddell's land..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom and Aunt Nancy poses with Elvis.. Elvis is now in Delaware!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aunt Nancy and Mom poses with President Bush.. I thought he was working but guess he's just in Delaware for Photo Op sessions.. Hmph! Typical! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Daddy with President Bush.. There was more pictures but I couldn't post it here because my kids do come and check my blog.. Gotta censor some of those pictures :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I found this on the web somewhere and loved that.. I am going to use that picture for my bathroom as I am decorating the bathroom in lighthouse/dolphins..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home