Garfield!
"We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads."
So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
** Thanks, Vicki.. I loved that! :)










4 Comments:
You're very welcome. I thought it was cute.
hey that means I'm really smart since it's gone down into the rest of my body!! LOL
I loved this one!!
Now We have something to say when people say, HEY you are fat, overweight or obese, we can just say Well, We are smarter than you skinny people, you lost them when you lose weight LOL!!
I love Garfield because he has the best comments or statement that we can use it for something we want to say LOL..
M-
I always say that "I'm not overweight I am undertall", but I like this one better.
Post a Comment
<< Home