Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, September 26, 2005

Movies

I rented those movies and I thought some were good, some was really good..

A lot like Love played by Ashton Kutcher- I think it's real good movie..

Monster in Law- Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez- I think it was cute..

SMILE- I think it was real good movie but little bit "slow" in story telling..

3-Iron- it's from Japan or some other country, I have NEVER seen a movie that two main character DON'T speak at all! They were very silent while other characters in the movie spoke.. Had to use english subtitles because it was in Japan language.. No CC..

I'm going to get some more movies so can watch them this week :) It's blessing that we live only 2 miles from Hollywood Videos so we could exchange movies every day as we have MVP membership and we pay one flat fee monthly and can rent two movies out as often as we want. We exchange movies sometimes twice a day if we are able to finish watching te movies so we could get another movies to watch that evening.. COOL!?!?!? :)


BTW, I'm crying that Ashton Kutcher is now a married man!! He's so HANDSOME!! Very good actor.. I enjoy his movies.. Well Demi Moore is lucky gal to be able to have him :) I have many favorite actors and some actresses so I shouldn't be crying LOL!

Smiling, M-

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

hahahaha Ridor.. No matter if I'm married I can still LOOK but not touch HEE HEE :) Now he's married so he's off limit to touching but anyone can drool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home