Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, October 02, 2005

New Blogsite..

Hello Everyone!

I have decided to give other blogsite a try.. So I have set up and post a new post on that site.. If you are interested to view my other blog, Please comment or send me a email and I will give you the new address.. :)

I may continue to use this blog as I have had this for a year and I really enjoy this site very much for the reason of it being so easy to use..

Smiling, Mary

7 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mary Smile, I always enjoy reading your blog stories... Sorry I do not write comments Smile, ILY MOM

 
At 11:42 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

YES!YES!YES! I definitely always love reading your blogs. I want the site address.

 
At 6:55 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Hey Mom and Vicki,

Of course you know you will be getting the link from me :) Be looking for it in your email..

Thanks for being my supporter! I love you both!

M-

 
At 12:25 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Patty said...

Mary,

May I have the link?

mrsreed3@adelphia.net

I really enjoy your blog.

Thanks Patty

 
At 3:33 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Alrite Patty :)

you on the list to email with the url..

Thanks for coming ;)

 
At 6:54 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Ridor said...

add me or i'll sic dogs on u. :-)

R-

 
At 8:57 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Ridor,

I'm thinking hard about adding you LOL!! ;) Yeah you are on the list.. I will email you in a few.. :)

Maybe you can help me as I'm still learning on how to do things on blog.. :)

M-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home