Video of pool party..
here you can see the video of the pool party.. I'm sorry it's late but I just finally got this.. :) So here it is.. Enjoy!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3058216098396864796
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4267646821275962706&q=Mary+Carver
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5434032740325498118&q=Mary+Carver










8 Comments:
HEY SIS!!!
I can NOT believe u put me in this video!! I look AWFUL!!! I broke ur camera!! hehehe...
the clips are really good glad you were finally able to figure out how to put it in :)
Love ya
Those are wonderful. I enjoyed seeing the real people that I have only seen in pictures for the last 4 yrs. Hey Sandy love the footage of you in the pool.
NOOOOOOOO those were footages that should've been left off!!!! :-P i'll get mary for using that footage :)
I've probably ended up giving some people nightmares!!!!
Ya know, I had nightmares after seeing this video. (just kidding, had to say that after reading Sandy's comment). I loved the videos except for the one of me:( But that was just short so I won't complain. I wish you had been in some of it. You are Very photogenic.
All I gotta say Vicki is :-P
LOL!!!!!!
Well girls.. I wanted to have movies on my blog to show how much fun we had at the party.. :)
Smiling and nobody is having nightmares!! They all are enjoying short movies :)
M-
It's fun watching 'em but where were you, Mary?
Hiding behind the screen?
Tsk tsk.
Hey, send Justin to Philadelphia for a week in summertime so that I can take him around the city and New York.
He seems to be bit restless.
R-
Glad you had fun watching the videos and Yep, I was behind the camera taping the movie ;)
It would be nice if we could do that but You probably will have hard time dealing with Justin LOL!! He's very independent and not want to do anythig that someone else wants him to do.. I wonder where he got that from?? Probably from you Ridor! haha..
M-
Post a Comment
<< Home