Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, September 05, 2005

Galleries of Katrina..

I went on this website and looked through different galleries.. They all have pictures that is really very sad.. I didn't realize what Ridor was trying to tell us that there are many black people (creole, black other than white) stranded there. I thought that there were plenty of white people there stranded also but when I looked through the pictures and it was really mainly those group of people that are stranded there.. I understand that it really comes down to the money issue.. I think we need to be better prepared the next time any hurricanes come along to USA to be able to serve the low income families better in crisis like this..

I decided to post this link to the galleries so you can view it if you haven't..

Deaf Senior A at S.F. Calif. Convention has collected $6,700 dollars last night at the banquet to donate to Hurricane Katrina relief aid.. There are deaf people that are among the missing also..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home