Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, September 03, 2005

President Vacations

Sandy and I was on VP talking about Lousiana and Mississippi and President Bush and we came to discuss President's vacation on how much he has took on so far. Sandy and I was wondering how many days vacation President Clinton took so I asked Bucky to search online for that info and he got this.. This is really SICK! President Bush is just like his old man! Taking vacation so often on their term.. Why can't real world people take as many vacation as they can and still have their job? If I decide to take that many vacation from my job, I would have lost my job for sure and the America STILL voted for him second term after all vacation time he has took..

It's SICK SICK SICK!! To think America is the best place to be, I don't think it's 100 percent best place to be! Not with those Republicians around!

Let's send President Bush to Iraq and let him serve in front line and let the soliders come home to their families! He has spent so much time with his family and make the soliders miss many things in their families milestones!

13 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Patty said...

I am Sandy's friend Patty. It seems like he takes more vacation because he uses his ranch instead of Camp David. Clinton spent alot of time at Camp David MD. They all work on their vacations it isnt all rest. Sorry if I offended you but this has been said alot and its not quite true.

 
At 9:50 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

No you didn't offended me but We the real world people can't work at home as much as President Bush has done just like his Father Bush did.. You can read how many days they have took off from White House.. President Clinton only took off 156 days if I recalled correctly and Prez Carter took only 76 days.. All three Republicians took off MORE than enough days to go wherever they want and Democratic stayed in White House where they are paid to be at by US the Americans.. President Bush sure took his sweet time to come to Lousiana and looking "pretty" for the news coverage but it was DAYS after Hurricane hit last Monday and he came on Friday.. I bet you a million dollars if his daughters were in that area when the hurricane strike, he would be there quickly than he did.. No excuse for him at all!

 
At 10:15 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

I have to actually agree with Mary.. I haven't said much about the president or the election etc. but COME ON!!!! if he was gonna work while being at his ranch.. then he should've worked at the white house!!! he could work from there.. going to the ranch that often is just plain ol' ridiculous!!!!

and also, after the Hurricane he should've went right back to the white house that same day or on Tuesday a couple of days later.. I think it was a very poor judgement on his part.. and he tries to butter everybody else up.. but I can say I'm glad he wont' be our president after his term is up.. he's done such a bad sloppy job with each bad thing that has happened to our country..

Anybody who supports Bush should get their heads examined!!!!

 
At 10:58 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

AMEN!! I agree! SMILE.. I respect each person's choice on who they want to be our President not to banish or think low of them but I reserve the right to my own opinion and I DEFINTELY HOPE Democratic will be our next President.. We need someone to pull us out of this crap President Bush has put us into..

We need someone good as President Clinton was..

M-

 
At 2:54 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Patty said...

It's really not worth us arguing about. I think Clinton did alot more international travel and did some vacationing in these destinations. But anyway this will be my last comment and that is MONICA lol.

 
At 2:56 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Patty said...

Sandy why should I have my head examined? You know what I say about opinions. lol

 
At 10:35 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Ok... Pres. Clinton may have had an affair with Monica but come on!! THAT DIDN'T AFFECT HOW HE DID HIS JOB!!! he was just like any other man who looks at other women..
NO i don't agree with cheating and anybody who knows me that well knows how I feel about cheating..

But that has NOTHING to do with how Clinton did his job.. he did a wonderful job UNLIKE BUSH who worries about what HE feels is important!!!! I don't care what bush lovers think but I just think he needs to get his priority straightened!!!

 
At 11:30 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Patty,

You can look at this as arguement but I am looking at this as a good discussion between people..

I went to Google.com and searched for President Clinton Vacation and i got this among many sites.. I clipped the part from that page and posted it here..

Here it is.. http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20031001.html

What about Clinton? As of December 1999, President Bill Clinton had spent only 152 days on holiday during his two terms, according to CBS News. A former staffer noted Clinton was such a workaholic that "it almost killed Clinton to take one-week vacations during August." In 2000, Clinton cut his summer vacation short to just three days, so he and his wife could concentrate on her Senate race and fundraising for Democrats. While we couldn't find the exact tally for Clinton's last year in office, it's reasonable to expect he didn't increase his vacation rate. And in barely three years in office, George W. Bush has already taken more vacation than Clinton did in seven years.


So it is plainly out there that President Bush is abusing his presidental duties by taking TOO MUCH vacation.. It's sad that our Nation has gone to hell.. Too much money has been spent, too many soliders dying for his careless decisions.. He didn't serve on armed force..

I respect your opinion on Bush and Clinton.. Clinton's sexual incident really doesn't damage the country.. He just show that all men are alike, They all like sex.. It doesn't damage our country with other countries, making enemies etc like Bush's decision did..

We need Democratic for our next President to clean up after Republician as always..

 
At 6:12 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Ridor said...

GW Bush is the first President that has many vacations in nearly 5 years, in fact, I wrote something earlier that he out-vacated any Presidents by 55%.

That's all? No.

He always has a 2-hour workout from 1 to 3 PM everyday in Maryland.

Now the question is -- if it was you working at a local job from 9 to 5, can you take 2-hour break? You'll be fired.

But not so with GW Bush.

That is travesty. Patty needs to get a lobotomy a while ago.

R-

 
At 6:57 AM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Patty said...

Do you all remember the White Water Scandel??? I never insulted any of you on this matter,so at the risk of losing a very good friend I will exit this debate and act like it never happened. Just please research the White Water Scandel and the one they called Travl Gate.

 
At 8:34 AM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Patty,

It has nothing to do with risking friendship or anything like that especially not over something like this.. Believe me there's gonna be far more things that can end our friendship..

Like mary said this is a discussion among adults who see what is going on.. Bush has not done the job that he was elected to do.. he has put in further in debt and he's screwed up our medicare and social security for people.. He just really wasnt' cut out to be a president and I think a lot of those who had voted for him is now seeing that.. I read not too long ago where his approval rating is contiuning to slip and which is what it should be..

And nobody was insulting you.. Ridor was being his usual self where nobody should take seriously.. he's just a very outspoken person..

 
At 2:27 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Patty said...

You are right and I am glad that you understand how I felt about that comment. He doesnt know me and people shouldnt insult or pass judgement. Neither President was/or perfect and each will be cr itisized by someone. I was always taught that it isnt polite to talk about Relion, sex or politics in a public forum. But its so much fun its hard to not do it huh.

 
At 10:36 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

All people are entitled to their own opinion. And I don't begrudge anyone for their opinions. But as far as this post goes, no comment from me. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home