Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, August 29, 2005

Mom and Daddy leaving

Hello everyone!

Mom and Daddy left Tennessee Saturday to go to Charlotte NC to spend two nights at a friend's house then this morning, they went to airport in Charlotte to get on a plane to go to San Francisco Calif for Senior citizen convention..

Daddy is VERY afraid of height and it's amazing that he's actually at airport waiting to board the plane and actually fly.. He had cancelled a flight he was supposed to make with Sandy and I when we were younger to go to Louisville KY 15 years ago. He was very nervous about flying so he decided to let Sandy and I fly to KY while he drove to Louisville KY to stay with some family members and tour around for two weeks. Sandy and I flew back home to Raleigh NC and it was fun! I thought Daddy would cancel the trip for sure but guess he didn't cancel because there is no refund for cancellation or change date for the tickets so he didn't want to waste the money they paid for the tickets :) Mom and Daddy need this vacation to get away from it all and just enjoy themselves..

They will be coming back Sept 6th from Calif to NC then on 7th they will come back home to TN.. Looking forward to hear all the stories they have to tell when they return home..

Smiling, M-

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, August 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I miss mom and dad already!!!! :)

I'm sure mom and dad will enjoy themselves so much and can't wait to hear all the things that went on there...

 
At 12:28 AM, August 31, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

I know both you and Sandy and the kids miss them. But they'll be back before you know it. I know they're having fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home