Mom and Daddy in California
Mom and Daddy arrived California safely and amazing that Daddy actually sat at window side and looked out the window.. He seems to be very contented on the trip to California! OH BOY!! I'm so excited that he seems to do well on the flight so now we can make plans to fly to Miami Florida in 2007 for Deaf Cruise.. We will be going on the cruise and we were debating if we could fly or drive over there.. Since Daddy made it alright to California so we will make plans to FLY so it will be easier and quicker than driving hours on the road :)
here's pictures Mom took on her sidekick of Daddy..
Daddy before getting in airplane in Charlotte NC,

Daddy sitting by the window looking out..

Daddy looking at you :)

Mom and Daddy, I miss you both but I am so happy you are getting to see many of your friends and having so much fun that you wouldn't want to come to icky Tennessee :)
Love ya! Mary










1 Comments:
I'm glad he enjoyed the flight. I remember the first time I flew, I was scared to death, but once we got in the air, I loved it. Seems like as soon as you get up, you're coming down. So fast!!
Post a Comment
<< Home