Tomorrow is the day!
Tomorrow is the day that ALL THREE KIDS will be in school! HORRAY!!
Justin will begin his 8th grade year tomorrow at RMS.. I'm excited that Bucky and I will have some quiet time during the day while kids are gone until Bucky goes back to PSTCC on 29th..
Justin will be in school only for 1/2 day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and start full day on Thursday and Friday.. He will be celebrating his 14th birthday on Wednesday..
:) M-










2 Comments:
It will be nice to have some time without the kids there. Rebecca started back to school Thursday for half day, then all day Friday. But guess what? Bambi was still here. LOL Even though she lives here now, I still feel like she's a guest and I have to make sure she's happy. It'll take some time to get used to.
ha ha ha.. By time you get used to have them around, they may be moving out and living on their own.. OR maybe deciding living with you permanently is best :)
How did Rebecca like her school?? Teachers? new friends?
M-
Post a Comment
<< Home