Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Justin

Justin came home one night recently with a hairstyle.. He went to Barony where the kids hangs out and play videogames, play magic cards and stuff.. Just a hang out for youth..

One of his friend decided to be his stylist.. What do you think??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh! I forgot.. This is just a statement not indication that he's dealing drugs so don't jump into conclusion that he's dealing drugs..

6 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Ummmm.... can I say pass the SCISSORS!!!! geesh KIDS now days!!! hehe

 
At 4:10 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Ridor said...

This implied that Justin has CREATIVE friends who are not afraid not to conform to the society's expectations.

R-

 
At 5:51 AM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sis that pic of Justin next to the last where it's the "side profile" that looks like Mark Caddell!!! when he was younger what do u think??

 
At 5:49 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Creative, but I agree with Sandy. Pass the scissors! I can imagine who the comment about drugs was for. Kid's like to be creative.

 
At 6:21 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

SMILE.. fortunately we don't need scissors because it comes off when he's tired of having bands up his hair.. :)

 
At 10:34 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Good! But it's his hair and I might tell him I don't like it, but hey! I don't have to wear it. Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home