Gatlinburg Chalets
Sandy has gotten us started on looking at websites for chalet to rent for a week or weekend for our retreat to the mtns..
I am wanting to have a family retreat for a couple of days AND also having a retreat for quilters where we can get together and quilt without any distractions.. We probably won't be able to finish our projects because you know women like to talk as well LOL!
Those chalets are AMAZING!! I want to be able to sleep at ALL of those chalets as they have some amenties that I think we will all enjoy..










4 Comments:
Sounds like fun! Maybe me and Doug can get one for the weekend sometime. Just get away from it all!
yeah you could do that OR just have it as ladies weekend out.. We all women rent the cabin and hang out the weekend :) won't that be nice?? I think so.. :)
YEAH!!! That's the best idea u ever had sis!!! ladies weekend AWAY!!! YIPPPEEEEEEE
I'm game! Let's go for it!
Post a Comment
<< Home