Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim!

My parents had company this week and there is no one better than Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim to come and visit..

Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim along with Angel (Angel liked the attention from Aunt Nancy!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had posted about them earlier in the post.. They have been family friends for so long that I call them Aunt and Uncle.. They knew me and Sandy eversince we were born..

They came with Mom and Dad to visit me yesterday.. Showed them the house, sat down and chat for a while.. I enjoyed having them over to visit! Hope they will be back to visit soon! It would be real nice if we (the Carvers) go up to Delaware to visit them in their upcoming new house as they will have a new house in month of Sept replacing their cottage that has been place of retreats for many people along the years..

I remember a couple of visits that I have made to the cottage, going to the beach and play around the cottage with Mark and Joni.. It was always fun over there..

Here's pictures of Aunt Nancy, Uncle Jim, Mom and Dad!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim, Thanks for coming to our house and I enjoyed having you! We love you very much and have safe trip to NC and home when you are ready to go home.. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Yeah it was really good to see Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim again.. I just wish I had been feeling a lot better during their visit so I could visit more with them :(

I hope next year Robert and I can go up there to see them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home