Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, August 06, 2005

2004 Pontiac Grand Am car

Hello everyone!

We are proud owners of 2004 Pontiac Grand Am that we bought from Ronnie Williams Super Sale.. Here's pictures of our new car.. This is the first time we ever bought a brand new car that has LOW mileage on it.. We usually buy vechiles that has higher mileages and very old.. We have 1986 Cheverolet Astro van that just went into 200,000.00 mileage range..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I look forward to have this car to last us for a long while.. :) It's so nice that this car actually HAVE WORKING AIR CONDITIONER!! LOL!!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, August 07, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey I'm glad that you finally got a great car :-D I sure do agree with you on lasting a long time.. Hopefully we're not that far behind you on getting a new car hehe.. don't think we'll beat ya on the year of the car but hopefully a new car hehe.. LOVE YA

 
At 9:29 AM, August 08, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Yeah I am hoping that you do get a new car soon so you guys can enjoy a car that will serve you guys well SMILE..

M-

 
At 1:13 PM, August 08, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

WOW!! When do I get to drive it? Or at least ride in it? It's a beautiful car. I'm so happy for you! I didn't know your car didn't have ac but now you have it so you can enjoy it. Mary, I want to see you driving now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home