Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

News and a letter..

Hello Everyone! Good morning!!

Are you all awake yet?? I am awake but still have a slow morning!

I went to Parkway sleep center last night to have another sleep test done with CPAP machine.. They will be sending over a machine for me to use at home a week to see how things goes.. So I will see how it goes and post it here :) CPAP was not that bad, I slept pretty alright last night even though I had a lot of wires and the CPAP to pull around when I wanted to toss and turn..


200,000th Habitat House was dedicated last Sunday in Knoxville.. Congrats to the family on the milestone!



One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on. So he called one of His angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time.

When he returned, he told God, Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not.

God thought for a moment and said, Maybe I better send down a second angel to get another opinion. So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time too.When the angel returned he went to God and said, Yes, it's true. The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good.

God was not pleased. So He decided to e-mail the 5% that were good, because He wanted to encourage them. Give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?
*
*
*
*
*
*

Okay, I was just wondering - I didn't get one either..
** Thanks to Vicki for forwarding this to me :)



By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil Show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreo's, a pot of coffee, the rest of the Cheesecake, some Saltines and a box of Godiva Chocolates.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You have no idea how good I feel.
Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace

*Thanks to Vicki for forward this to me too :)


Terry is a great Aunt now! Her niece gave birth to a bouncing baby boy recently!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I miss Terry as miles are between us but I think of her often and look forward to be able to steal a couple of days with her soon! :) She is like a sister to me, we grew up together and have a lot of fun and some bad memories but I will always love her as my best friend and sister..

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

How cute! Such a good picture. Hope you get to see her real soon along with the baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home