August 20th
August 20th will be a busy and crazy day for us as we will be having a birthday party for three kids at Civic Center swimming in their indoor pool.
We are having guests of 50 people this weekend if everyone shows up! We will be swimming in the pool for 2 hours from 6 to 8 pm then have cake and drinks outside and open gifts if the kids are getting any.. We will be giving kids something at the party so they will have something from Bucky and me.
Tori will be having some friends from TSD coming spending the weekend with us. I kinda of dread that because they are preteens and of course WILD! LOL
I had been getting kids to clean up their room so they will have presentable rooms :) We are doing laundry so hopefully things will be in their places before Friday and be all ready for the chaotic events this weekend :)
Smiling, Mary










3 Comments:
I don't envy you having all the pre teens over. I remember those days all to well. I can't wait for the party. I will bring them gifts but it won't be much. But I WANT to get them something.
:) yeah! I am not really looking forward that either but I have to face that this weekend :) I told Tori that if her friends get smart with us, they are GOING HOME! LOL..
see you at the party.. Will talk to you soon regarding meeting and showing you where the party is at..
M-
Vicki,
Will Bambi and Nic come?
M-
Post a Comment
<< Home