My Sister and Brother
I have a sister that is 3 years younger than me, her name is Sandra. She prefers to be called Sandy..
She has been a wonderful sister to me and Aunt to my three children. She has been there whenever I need her eversince I was little girl. I consider her one of my best friend. Of course, we did fought like dogs and cats but we always make up afterwards and remains very close to this day. I always wanted to shield her from pains, hurting but I couldn't protect her from the pain. All I could was offer my shoulder to cry on, arms to give her hugs when she needs it. She has her share of heartaches/pain..
This man in the picture with Sandy is her husband, Robert.. They both had just got their divorces when they met each other online and discovered that they had lived in same town, just a few miles apart. At first, we were afraid for Sandy to be meeting men online because of so many horror stories we have heard. Fortunately for us, we have come to discover that Robert is such a sweet man. He's a shy man with a smile on his face. He spoils Sandy too much!
They got married September 20, 2003 after dating for 11 months. I was happy to be Sandy's Matron of honor at her wedding. The wedding was held at our parent's house and had about 25 guests presented.
I have a horrible story to tell! The day before their wedding, Sept 19th is the bad day for me! I wrecked Sandy's car. The truck had left the scene so it was considered a "hit and run" but I didn't get any ticket because I stayed.. Sandy got new car, Saturn as she had always wanted a Saturn.
Here's the picture of the car..
Sandy, I love you! I am so glad God see us as perfect match to be sisters and granted me the blessing of having you in my life.
Robert, I love you! I am so glad that the paths has crossed and brought you to our family!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home