Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Labor Day's dinner pictures!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clark and Robert posing.. Did you find anything in Robert's mouth?? :) Doug enjoying his meal..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vicki and Doug with their 4 grandchildren, Rebecca, Nic, Billy and Shelly..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ted White from Georgia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vicki, what are you laughing or are you saying our spaghetti is bad?? he ha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shelly, Vicki and Doug.. Vicki is enjoying a Grandma moment..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom and Granny
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

The spaghetti was wonderful. But I'm still trying to figure out what Sandy was looking at in the picture of her sitting at the table staring intently at her plate.

 
At 9:43 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Sandy said...

LOL I wasn't staring!! you wanted through to take one of the kids to the bathroom so I had to move and I had done that look I guess when I was trying to get out of that little wedge so u could get through!! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home