Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hello Again!!

Hello Again!!

Yesterday, I called Manpower to find out about my status for employment and they said they wanted me to take drug test then will be starting a job assignment in Oak Ridge in September! I am SO EXCITED!! I can't wait! I know I will pass the drug test because I don't take drugs except for junk food, soda pops which better never consider as drugs :) So I can't wait to get started with my job assignment! WHEW!!

Today I went for my test with City of Knoxville.. I passed my typing test exceed their requirement of 25 WPM and I passed written test but I wish my score was bit higher than it is but let's see how it goes among other applicants and see if I am one of the top 5 applicants to be called back for interview..

I have not heard back from other places I applied.. Mmm I'm hanging in there being so patient waiting to hear from them..

Bucky has tried applied at some places and have not heard back either.. So hopefully he will be able to get something that he will be able to use his degree to its fullest so both of us will be employed and be able to afford upcoming Christmas stuff!!

MMM speaking of Christmas, are you all ready for Christmas?? I want to say I am all ready for Christmas but I can't until after Thanksgiving then I will say I am ready for Christmas! Because I do my decorations the day after Thanksgiving but I plan on layawaying stuff for the kids so we won't max out our credit cards doing things last minutes!

Gotta go and eat my supper! Till then, M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home