Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

I have two lists to mention this month for September! :)

Happy Birthday to you!

Melanie Hinson - 1st - South Carolina
Marion Parris - 1st - North Carolina
Wilma Patt - 3rd - Tennessee
Joni Caddell - 5th - Maryland
Shirley Killian -11th - Tennessee
Jane Norman - 11th - D.C.
Tina Keyes - 13th - North Carolina
Bill Duncan - 17th - Virginia
Don Shular -19th - Tennessee
Ruthalee Dziurzyski - 19th - Tennessee
Debra Suzanne - 22nd - Virginia * updated *
Nanette Finney - 25th - South Carolina
Bucky (my Honey) - 25th - Tennessee
Tina Carver - 25th - North Carolina
Pop Mitchell - 26th - North Carolina
Jennifer Partain - 27th - Tennessee
Christy Barrow - 27th- North Carolina
Jean Marine - 28th - Tennessee

I apologize if I forgot anyone, please let me know if you are not listed, so I can add you to my birthday list! :)

~*~*~*~

Happy Anniversary to you!

20th- Sandy and Robert's 3rd anniversary
24th - Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary


~*~*~*~

Don't forget September 10th is Grandparent's Day! Let your grandparents know they are loved and thought of daily!

4 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot who i was early present for pop ?

 
At 6:54 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Bucky,
I'm sorry Honey, I thought I did put Pop down but apparently I didn't.. So he's on the list now :) You know he's on my calendar for sure.. :)

Smile! M-

 
At 12:33 AM, September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

put my girlfriend debra suzanne on birthday list. her birthday date is sept 22.

 
At 6:14 AM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks sis... Can't believe that 3 year anniversary is coming up!!! time flies so fast before our eyes!!

Happy Birthday to everbody that is on the list :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home