Happy Birthday Justin!!
Hello Justin!
Happy Birthday to you! I can't believe you are now offically 15 years old!!! Where did time go!?!? SMILE!! Enjoy your day as much as you can!
I love you very much and always!
Mom
interesting stories, things that affect my life and people that means a lot to me.. This is my favorite phrase from the song sung by Clay Walker "I'm gonna live, gonna laugh, gonna love.. I'm gonna live, laugh, love just for today.. Gonna take all the trouble that tomorrow might bring and put it away.. Gonna drink every drop of happiness.. Til they cover me up.. I'm gonna live, gonna laugh, gonna love.. I'm gonna live, gonna laugh, gonna love.."
5 Comments:
Happy Birthday Justin, Tori, Ryan and Lilly! Sorry, didn't get presents this year. Money's kind of tight here. Maybe next year when I'm out of school and getting rich (I wish!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!
Dang I can just remember the day you were born as it was yesterday and holding you in my arms and helping feed and change ur diapers and now look at you.. I can't believe how big you have gotten .. quit growing!!
Love you always,
Aunt Sandy
Justin, Tori, Ryan, Happy Birthday to all of you... Boy! time sure flies so fast... you all grow up like beanstalk... I love you all so much...
Vicki, Do not worry about gift... Your love is so plentiful!!! That what I want for my birthday is your love, everyone's love, too...
Happy Birthday... ILY, Lillian (nana)
Happy Birthday Justin, Mom and the whole Hee-Haw gang! Look for a surprise on the gallery before the weekend is over.
I've taken so many calls at work my voice is starting to crack and wear thin. This is definitely our busy season.
Love ya :)
Thanks everyone for posting!
Vicki, we don't expect anything from you except your friendship!! We know you guys love us as much as we do love you guys! :)
Robert, cute picture on your blog! :) need to show that to Justin!
Post a Comment
<< Home